5 Pairs 110 IDC Punch Down Tool
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GL-1096
- Certification: CE
- Condition: Used
- Application: Use on 110 Type (5 Pairs)
- Cable Type: Networking Cable
- Length: 4.3"(108mm)
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Punch Down Tool
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Feature: Insulation
- Blade: Interchangeable
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic+Carbon Steel
- Transport Package: White Box, Color Box, Blister Package Optional
- HS Code: 8205590000
5 Pairs 110 Punch Down Tool
1. Using on LAN and telecom, seating 5 pairs UTP(24AWG)at a time
2. Suitable for both 110 type cable side and cross-connect side terminal blocks
3. The terminal block heel w/blade are changeable and reversible
4. One end for seating and cut off wire, and the other end for seating wire only
Compact Punch tool 110 IDC Hardware Networking Tools for krone type modular jack
With pressure sensor and extracting hook to free wires for soldering, screwing and skinning in preparation for connection and at the same time cutting off any excess length.
An IDC terminating tool for use on 10 pair Disconnection Strips 237A. It incorporates an extraction hook which assits in the removal of terminated wires.
64172055-01 KRONE LSA-PLUS RJ outlets.
The networking tools we can offer including sort of insertion tools, impact and punch down tool (Ericsson punch down tool, Siemens punch down tool, Corning punch down tool and so on), crimping tool(RJ45 crimping tools, coaxial cable crimping tool, picabond ratchet crimper), cable stripper and cutter, cable tester and connector removal tool, and so on.
In short, we offer the networking tools for cutting and stripping coaxial cable, twist cable, and optical fiber. And professional compression crimping tool for different connectors, insertion tools for different modules .To save cost for customers, we have desired some tools with multi-function. So you can keep one tool instead of several different types. Meanwhile, for some coaxial cable crimping tool you can change the head to fit the cable specification yourself. It will make you lose weight on tool set but to finish your work perfectly.