Network Cable Rj12 Rj11 RJ45 Crimping Tools
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.4 US $2.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Transport Package:||White Box, Color Box, Blister Package Optional|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GL-1082
- Connector: Crimp RJ45 Rj11 Rj12 (8p8c/6p6c/6p4c)
- Stripper: for Round and Flat Cables
- Color: Red
- Trademark: OEM
- HS Code: 8205590000
- Type: Crimping Tool
- Cable Type: Network and Telephone Cable
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Length: 7.3" (185mm)
- Origin: China
Suitable crimp tool for RJ11 RJ12 and RJ45 connector fits are standard 6p4c, 6p6c, 8p8c modular plugs, steward, Hirose connectors and other special forms do not fit.
Crimping tool cutters in solid metal with outgoing cable
1. Cutting modular cable:
Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular calbe to the desired length. Make sure to cut the ends of the cord straight across, not diagonally
2. Stripping modular calbe (Flat Cable):
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3. Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
4. Stripping Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
5. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
6. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.