Crimper Plier RJ45 Rj11 Rj12 Crimping Tool
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.3 US $2.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Transport Package:||White Box, Color Box, Blister Package Optional|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GL-5030
- Connector: RJ45 Rj11 Rj12
- Stripper: for Round and Flat Cables
- Color: Red
- Origin: China
- Type: Crimping Tool
- Cable Type: Network and Telephone Cable
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Trademark: OEM
- HS Code: 8205590000
Crimper Plier RJ45 RJ11 RJ12
1. Cutting modular
Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular calbe to the desired lenght. Make sure to cut the ends of the cord straight acros, not diagonally.
2. Stripping modular calbe:
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P/10P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3. Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
4. Stripping Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
5. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
6. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
7. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.